Saturday 26 January 2013

Silence the outspoken!

The big M got me.  I am banned from the hubs.  Awwww what is it that they say?

Freedom includes the right to say what others may object to and resent…The essence of citizenship is to be tolerant of strong and provocative words. ~ John G. Diefenbaker

What's your place called "The Freedom Continent"?   HAHAHAHA!

Silencing me by banning me from the hubs will not work.  It will make me only more resolute to expose what goes on there.   Where does banning me fit on your Banning Policy?  This experience of mine is only replicating what is complained about by many visitors to the hubs.  That is... hub staff ban to punish people they don't like which is exactly what the hub Banning Policy strictly and clearly says staff must not do.

I have had 5 conversations sent to me today between Hub Staff, regarding this blog and my words.   You lot really outta be more careful about what you say to who, you know.  So despite what is being banded about in these conversations, and in the blog comments here and in Local Chat at the hub... I have never used an alt to attend the hubs or any of the associated sims.

I will now thooooo!   Mmmhahahahahaha.   You will never know where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment