Wednesday 23 January 2013

Reporting a "serious violation of ToS" is harassment @ Adult Hub

I don't know exactly why I am doing it, other than it amuses me and it is incredible fun for me.  I love to see these churls puff up and spew.  All I have to do is open my mouth just once and just a little and there they go!  The geyser erupts.  I can't actually believe how much attention they give me.  I wonder sometimes if it is my imagination, but it isn't honestly.  All I have to do is open my mouth and I have a zillion Hub Owners and Staff bark at my command.  I play with them like little toy soldiers and they just don't see that that is exactly what I am doing.   I say bark, they bark! 

Here is today's contribution to the Forceme Silverspar's entertainment programme.  dustbunny.walcott is a hub worker and sin.ushimawa wears a tag of "Adult Hub Owner".  (Yes, yet another one)

suckingtombradysdick is apparently a 1 day old avatar but I stake my shoes that this is an alt.  She stands in the hub and calls out, 'who owns this place?'.  Some 10 mins later she perks up again.

[15:33] suckingtombradysdick: ok whoever owns this place please kick out this guy who is harrasing me

And she pastes in Local Chat the IM that she was having with another fellow Hub visitor.

[15:33] suckingtombradysdick: [15:32] Resident: you are so hot, baby [15:32] suckingtombradysdick: oh well tell me how you really feel lol  [15:33] Resident: i feel like pulling your panties off and licking your pussy

I'd been silent for near on 45 mins, and I thought this could be fun.

[15:34] Forceme Silverspar coughs.
[15:34] antere: I know that feeling. I always feel like that :O
[15:34] adlin93: haha i cant say that word at all or it comes up ugh
[15:35] Lucan Lykin: hands forceme a cough drop
[15:35] Forceme Silverspar: Why is that harassing you, you asked him to tell you how he really feels, so he did.

That's true right?  And Dusty is a peasant worker of staff at the hub.   No special Hub Owner tag for her although from what I can see, she is the one who does all the work!

[15:35] dustbunny.walcott: i sympathise, but cutting and pasting private IM into local chat is a serious violatiojn ot TOS, so please don't do it again

Indeed, Dusty!  Pasting private IMs into Local Chat is a serious violation of ToS.  Well done for telling her.

[15:35] suckingtombradysdick: i was being sarcastic jeeze take a hint

Hmm, so suckingtombradysdick hints, and because he doesn't get her hint, he is harassing her?  I would expect if it is an important issue of stopping harassment then it deserves more than a hint.  In any case, I don't consider what she said a hint anyway.  I mean, she is stood in Adult Hub Central, with a rating of A, with a name of suckingtombradysdick  and she pisses her knickers over an IM?   Dear, dear.  Really, was she expecting to have a conversation about the hadron collider, maybe?  So I thought her a straff and decided to play with her too. 

[15:35] suckingtombradysdick: ok sorry dusty
[15:35] adlin93: its from 'family guy spin-off'
[15:36] Forceme Silverspar: I am Abuse Reporting you, "suckingtombradysstick" for a vialotation of ToS.
[15:36] suckingtombradysdick: TOS?
[15:36] wiccanshaz: terms of service
[15:36] sin.ushimawa: who is doing it suck?
[15:36] alliene: they wont listen
[15:36] adlin93: ohhhh shit goin down
[15:37] wiccanshaz: how about we all just calm down a bit and avoid those u dont want to talk to. If there are any issues, please come directly to a staff member and we will sort it out

Calm down?  Calm down?  I haven't even started yet!

[15:37] suckingtombradysdick: understood wiccan
[15:39] whitelillie: hey Judas
[15:39]dustbunny.walcott: and forceme, i think you've been the source of enough hard feelings around here in your career wihtout ARin new people

I have no idea why dustbunny.walcott would think that being the source of other people's hard feelings has anything to do with me AR'ing people who break ToS.  Someone explain that to me.

[15:39] sin.ushimawa: I would agree

She would, because other than puff and spew, she can think of no original words for herself.  "Me sheep, me bahhhhh a lot"

[15:40] Forceme Silverspar: Surely you don't condone the breaking of ToS here at Adult Hub Central?

True right?  I think they should be thanking me for being bothered to keep their place clean from the reputation that it is OK to break ToS at their hub. 

[15:40] dustbunny.walcott: i told her the rules, now she knows better

She read the rules when she signed her name on the ToS agreement.   Oh does the hub think that noobs have the right to break ToS?

[15:41] sin.ushimawa: that is up to the person thet was viloated others doing it is picking nits
[15:41] Forceme Silverspar: That doesn't answer my question. It is every resident's responsibility to police this world, LL don't do it. I happen to take my responsibility seriously.
[15:42] Forceme Silverspar: You call it, nit-pick. That's OK.
[15:42] pharaoh73: hello ladies amazing monday
[15:42] sin.ushimawa: Forcme, dont test Me

OMG!     BIG M, I am just quaking in my boots!  Test you how exactly?  Are you suggesting and modelling the fact that people can break ToS and other people need to ignore that?  Is this the culture that Adult Hub is  encouraging.  And when someone like me who does what LL have said we need to do, that is, police ourselves, that that is the wrong behaviour to exude?  I would have thought that Linden lab Terms of Service should come above any small-world, political and personal anxieties?

[15:42] dustbunny.walcott: if you wanna harass new poeple, take it someplace else

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, picking up on a "serious ToS violation", to use her own words, is harassment?  SOMEONE EXPLAIN THESE PEOPLE TO ME!  They don't come from the same planet as I do.

[15:42] whitelillie: Hello PH and yes it is
[15:42] whitelillie: I feel you Judas
[15:42] whitelillie whispers: yep!
[15:43] Forceme Silverspar: She broke ToS - as you said "a serious violation". I don't consider it harassment. I call AR'ing her my duty.
[15:44] sin.ushimawa: you seem ever so eager to do your "duty"

Yes. This is true.  Doing my duty is important to me.  As it was when I worked 24/7 for three months at Central Hub.  And all on my own, jumping every hurdle that idiots, churls and ignorants put in front of me.  You enjoyed the fruits of my duty then, didn't you?

[15:44] dustbunny.walcott: do what you feel you must. any further mention of teh subject will be treated as disturbing the peace and dealt with approprioately
[15:44] Forceme Silverspar smiles.

Hang about, I ain't the one doing the mentioning.  I told suck-a-dick that I was ARing her and the rest of the conversation was initiated by these two cheese-puffs.

I am still on the hunt for Randy-Ravena, but I am enjoying this all the same.

10 comments:

  1. OMG! BIG M, I am just quaking in my boots! Test you how exactly? Are you suggesting and modelling the fact that people can break ToS and other people need to ignore that? Is this the culture that Adult Hub is encouraging. And when someone like me who does what LL have said we need to do, that is, police ourselves, that that is the wrong behaviour to exude? I would have thought that Linden lab Terms of Service should come above any small-world, political and personal anxieties?

    yes and all of your alts you narcissistic attention whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you saying "Yes" to? That people at the Adult Hub can break ToS and other people need to ignore that?

    Are you really backed by Linden Lab? As one of the Hub Owners, I think LL would be very interested in your view.

    "yes and all of your alts you narcissistic attention whore." This reply makes absolutely no sense. (I would just get your English checked by a close friend before you go public again)

    In any case, if I (And my alts?) am an attention whore, why are you being so silly as to give me the attention I ask for? Are you a parent, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a sim that was an exact replica of the Large Hadron Collider. You could walk around in it, and it'd be interesting to do that. Well, maybe not interesting....but fun.

    Just thought I'd mention that.

    Also, there are doubtless any number of sims in which people piss their underwear...but I don't go to those ones. Only my alt does...but he's into that stuff. I only know this because he told me about them. It's not like I have first hand knowledge or anything like that. I'm not, like, weird or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have two of what he's just had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, it's not commercially available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it isn't. It never was. Never will be. But the then-four surrounding hubs would have been and supported the central hub had they understood what they had and what they were doing. But they didn't and never will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still, that dream I have of the SL Large Hadron Collider might very well come true some day.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I've now been banned from the hub, for asking the staff why a prim had been placed over my advertising sign there. Amazing. It probably helped that I mentioned in local chat that tomcollins29 has two female alts (Iala and Shuna) whom he uses both at the hub and in the Gorean sims. I've reported the staff's unprofessional behaviour to the owners - twice - both times with accompanying pictures of their behaviour. Clear evidence of the fact that they are actually interfering with the ad boards of a paying customer. Apparently, my questions were more offensive to emmi jonas than the ad for the rape sim she was standing in front of at the time she banned me. The perpetrators of the vandalism were tomcollins29 and fishthrower. Emmi Jonas was simply an innocent bystander (allegedly). The only saving grace is that, just before she actually banned me for asking questions she clearly did not want to answer, I was able to terminate the sign (which was still payed up fro another 33 days, mind you). I did this so that it could no longer be used as the source of their amusement, and as a statement to the owners that I am seriously unhappy about their staff's childishness. If you're considering renting advertising space at the hub, don't upset fishthrower or tomcollins29 or emmi Jonas - if you do, your money will be wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find it hard to swallow that they cover up a paid ad board? I mean, if they don't like it, then get rid of the ad board and give you your money back, eh?

    I went there a few days back and laughed when I saw the sign about not doing adult talk at the hub right next to an ad board advertising live adult talk.

    Hilarious, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes indeed - I actually saw someone get banned (while I was having this conversation with emmi jonas)for using the word 'cock' more than once in the Adult Hub....and I'm not even kidding. There are advertising boards featuring all manner of activities - including how to find 'victims' at a rape sim - but nobody is allowed to say 'naughty words'? It's truly laughable, and especially so since my ad featured....a photo of the Sim's creator smiling (fully clothed and with no rude words, I might add). Just a picture of someone smiling attracted their ire (due to my 'defection' from the Hub, most likely), yet pictures of people posing nude are quite okay thanks, and not as likely to offend anyone as the word 'cock' might do. If they walk inot that 'art' gallery, they'll get a shock, I'd think. But a word they could hear while walking down the street? What rubbish. I actually have this theory that the reason they want to kill off the use of voice in the Hub is because most of the 'ladies' there are really men, and they feel more comfortable in a 'voice free' environment where they don't have to compete with the actual women there for male attention. Of all the female staff, I have only heard emmi jonas and whitelillie actually speak on voice. The rest appear to be mutes who can touch-type. To hell with them!

    ReplyDelete