Wednesday 23 January 2013

Finally found RR!

I found Ravena.  Dear Ravena.

ravena.decuir: hello forceme..
Forceme Silverspar: Hi there.
ravena.decuir: how are you?
Forceme Silverspar: Are you still isabella's owner?
ravena.decuir: yes.
Forceme Silverspar: I'm good thanks.
Forceme Silverspar: Are you aware of what she is telling the audience at Adult Hub about my classes? The classes you had hosted here for all that time?
ravena.decuir: ???
Forceme Silverspar: I am disappointed about what she is telling the audience of mostly new people at Central hub about my classes.
Forceme Silverspar: I was wondering if you are aware of her thoughts about them. Seeing as her owner had them hosted here at her school for such a long time.
ravena.decuir: to my knowledge she has never mentioned your classes.
Forceme Silverspar: Oh she has. I had a conversation sent to me.
Forceme Silverspar: It is quite disgusting.
ravena.decuir: then i suggest you take it up with her she is due here soon.
Forceme Silverspar: OK
ravena.decuir: but please do it in im..
Forceme Silverspar: I would have thought you might like to be interested as you are her owner, and you hosted my classes, and she is doing this at the central hub.
Forceme Silverspar: But nevermind.
Forceme Silverspar: I will take it up with her.
ravena.decuir: ok.. as for me taking your classes all i ever did was give you room and space to do your classes here nothing more and i never once interfered with them.
Forceme Silverspar: I'll wait for isabella, thanks.
ravena.decuir): as you wish.
Forceme Silverspar: As per your suggestion.

(Does she understand the word 'host'?)

So I waited for dizzy-izzy and spoke with her when it looked like she was free.

Forceme Silverspar: Are you busy isabelle?
isabelle.kostolany: I don't believe we have anything to say to each other, forceme
Forceme Silverspar: Really?
isabelle.kostolany: really
Forceme Silverspar smiles, OK. Wonderful.

isabelle is the one who put out child avatars out as freebies at The Adult Hub (Hawhaw) and she is also the one who refused to speak with me about some nazi-type ejects by hub staff from my Freedom Continent group that people were complaining to me about, the result of which was, I ejected everyone and closed the group.   I didn't want my name associated with the actions that I was being told about.  The reasons why people were being ejected and banned from Adult Hub were disgraceful.  For example, when FL information was not being given when hub staff were demanding it.  No.  My name wasn't going to be linked with that behaviour.

And she still doesn't want to talk with me.  No really, that's fine.   I'll talk to myself then.   Dear Diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment